WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM
As members of the Body of Christ, we all have unique gifts, skills and abilities that are intended to be used to serve and glorify God (Romans 12:6-8). If you would like to serve with the Church Family at The Alpine Chapel, it all starts here! We ask that you be a member and that you would please attend our D.N.A. classes. The ‘D’ (for DISCOVER) class meets each month, usually in the main sanctuary (please see this month’s calendar for exact time).
We sought the Lord for a simple process to help you get involved as a member of The Alpine Chapel and what we came up with we call… the D.N.A. Process.
To learn more about each stage, simply click the appropriate tabs below:
Attend Discover Class (45 minutes- held once a month). If this time is not something you can do, please simply talk to Pastor Michael Craft to schedule a one-on-one time with him.
- LOCATION: Sanctuary of The Alpine Chapel
- Present “the Story” about our church community and our senior pastor
- Answer any and all questions about The Alpine Chapel
- Explain how to “Get Involved” at The Alpine Chapel – the entire D.N.A. Process
- Explain ‘membership’ and ‘part-time-membership’.
- WHAT WE DISCUSS:
- Who we are : Past, Present and Future
- What we are: Share our Culture
- What you can expect from us (Answer all questions concerning doctrine and practice)
- How to become a member of T.A.C.
- When you can begin serving
- What is your next step? (take the Spiritual Gifts Test – please take the results to the Navigate class)
- Where we are: a quick guided tour of the facility if desired
NOTE: – This class is a prerequisite to the Navigate Class and is required for all who desire to serve at The Alpine Chapel.
– Please click here and take the Spiritual Giftings Test. Bring your top three gifts to the next class.
Activate Meeting (Upon successful completion of the Discover and Navigate classes and when your SERVANT INTEREST FORM is received, a short meeting will be arranged with the overseer of your chosen ministry.)
- GOAL: Becoming an “active participant” in The Alpine Chapel Community
- Get connected (with ministry overseer. Are you the qualified? Is it a good fit?)
- Get information (required forms)
- Get trained (Shadow ministry overseer)
- Get going (Placement | Schedule)
- – 30 Day evaluation (Let us know what you think about the ministry)
- – 6 month evaluation with overseer
NOTE: After completion of the DISCOVER Class and the NAVIGATE Class, you will be contacted by a ministry representative to have a one-on-one meeting with them. This is considered the ‘ACTIVATE’ part of D.N.A. Once these three meetings have taken place, the proper forms have been filled out, successful training is complete for the particular ministry, and the ministry overseer has approved, a person is eligible to serve at The Alpine Chapel. Each ministry is unique and requires different giftings and talents, and various trainings.
*Please also note that all D.N.A. steps must be completed before anyone can serve here at The Alpine Chapel.