In Matthew 28:18-20 Jesus gave us the Great Commission… “GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES!” As a church, we need to be intentional in our communication and practices as we seek to fulfill His calling and equip others to do the same.
We sought the Lord for a simple process to help you get involved and fulfill Jesus’ Great Commission as a member of The Alpine Chapel. What we’ve come up with we call… the D.N.A. Process.
To learn more about each stage click appropriate tabs on this page.
All D.N.A. steps must be completed before you can serve here at The Alpine Chapel.
While believing that we should do our very best to insure those who are in positions of leadership and influence are properly vetted (1 Timothy 5:22), we wish to make it as easy as possible to begin serving at The Alpine Chapel! Simply follow the 3 easy steps:
Attend Discover Class (45 minutes- held each 2nd Sunday of the month at 11:30am)
- LOCATION: Sanctuary of The Alpine Chapel
- Present “the Story” about our church community and our senior pastor
- Answer any and all questions about The Alpine Chapel
- Explain how to “Get Involved” at The Alpine Chapel – the entire D.N.A. Process
- WHAT WE DISCUSS:
- Who we are : Past, Present and Future
- What we are: Share our Culture
- What you can expect from us (Answer all questions concerning doctrine and practice)
- When you can begin serving
- What is your next step? (take the Spiritual Gifts Test – please take the results to the Navigate class)
- Where we are: a quick guided tour of the facility
NOTE: – This class is a prerequisite to the Navigate Class and is required for all who desire to serve at The Alpine Chapel.
– Please click here and take the Spiritual Giftings Test. Bring your top three gifts to the next class.
Activate Meeting (Upon successful completion of the Discover and Navigate classes and when your SERVANT INTEREST FORM is received, a short meeting will be arranged with the overseer of your chosen ministry.)
- GOAL: Becoming an “active participant” in The Alpine Chapel Community
- Get connected (with ministry overseer. Are you the qualified? Is it a good fit?)
- Get information (required forms)
- Get trained (Shadow ministry overseer)
- Get going (Placement | Schedule)
- – 30 Day evaluation (Let us know what you think about the ministry)
- – 6 month evaluation with overseer
NOTE: After completion of the DISCOVER Class and the NAVIGATE Class, you will be contacted by a ministry representative to have a one-on-one meeting with them. This is considered the ‘ACTIVATE’ part of D.N.A. Once these three meetings have taken place, the proper forms have been filled out, successful training is complete for the particular ministry, and the ministry overseer has approved, a person is eligible to serve at The Alpine Chapel.
Each ministry is unique and requires different giftings and talents, and various trainings.